The Best Benefits Health Care Discount Card delivers significant savings on health care products and services through its membership plans, which give you access to its nationwide provider network. One membership covers you and all your immediate family members regardless of age or health history.
There are never any forms to fill out and the discounts begin as soon as you receive your membership card.
The Best Benefits Health Care Discount Card is as easy to use as a supermarket discount card.
- Show your membership card before receiving health care services from one of the providers in the Best Benefits Plan network.
- You will automatically receive your discount when you pay at the time of service.
Health Care Savings Link offers three Best Benefits health care discount plans:
Plan 1: Prescriptions & Vitamins
Both Benefits $30 Annual Family Membership
- Save an average of 20% on drug prices through a national network of pharmacies
- Covers you and your immediate family members regardless of age or health history.
- Receive discounts on many brand name and generic prescription drugs
- Have access to over 40,000 pharmacies including thousands of independents, plus regional and national chains, such as Albertson’s; CVS; Costco; Genovese; K-Mart; Kroger; Long’s; Pathmark; Payless; Price Choppers; Revco; Rite Aid; Safeway; Shop Rite; Target; Thrifty; Vons; Walgreens; Winn Dixie
- Save even more by using the mail order service, especially convenient for maintenance prescriptions on orders up to 100-day supplies. Most orders are sent out via first class mail within 24 to 48 hours of receipt of your order. And you don’t have to pay any shipping or handling charges.
- Save 25-50% below suggested catalog prices on vitamins and mineral supplements from our mail order service.
Plan 2: Prescriptions & Vitamins, Vision Care & Dental Care
All 4 Benefits Only $7.99/month for a Family Membership
Includes the Prescription & Vitamins Benefits described above
Dental Care benefits
- Save 10 to 50% on dental care, through a national network of over 24,000 pre-screened and qualified dentists and dental specialists
- Includes routine and preventive care, such as cleanings, fillings and X-rays
- Includes crowns, root canals, dentures, bridges and other treatments
- Includes oral surgery and orthodontics
- Includes Teeth Whitening Treatments
Vision Care benefits
- Save 10 to 60% on vision care, including corrective eyeglasses, contact lenses (excluding disposables), tints and coatings and other eyewear items.
- Replacement contact lenses, including disposables, torics and bi-focal lenses are available at 10 to 40% savings through our convenient Mail Order service. Mail order service not available in New Jersey.
- Receive discounts on eye exams and surgical procedures, including Lasik, where available.
- Have access to over 12,000 eye care professionals nationwide, including regional and major chains, such as J.C. Penney Optical, Optical World, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical, Sterling Optical. plus thousands of independent vision care locations.
There is never any paperwork to fill out and you receive your discounts automatically when you pay at the time of services.
Plan 3: Premium Plan of 9 Benefits
Only $17.99/month for a Family Membership
Includes the Prescription & Vitamins, Vision & Dental Care Benefits described above
Physicians & Hospital benefits
- Access to over 390,000 doctors (including specialists) and medical facilities
- Save 5 to 40% on medical services, including routine office visits and tests
- For services performed in a provider hospital, you will receive a billing statement noting savings and the full amount due for payment within 30 days of services
ATTENTION MARYLAND RESIDENTS ONLY Some discounts under the Physician and Hospital Referral Plan benefit are not applicable in Maryland. Discounts are not available for all In-Patient procedures and certain Out-patient Procedures under Maryland law. Out-patient procedures at network hospitals such as laboratory and diagnostics services are eligible for the discount.
- Free Initial Consultation
- Save 20 to 40% on usual fees; save 40% on other diagnostic services
- 20% savings on all other services and follow up treatments
- Unlimited visits
- Savings on X-rays
Hearing Care benefits
- Access to the largest nationwide network of Hearing Centers
- Save 20 to 40% off the provider’s usual fees on hearing aids (10% off programmable/digital hearing aids), hearing aid repairs and related products
- No Charge for a Hearing Aid Evaluation or for annual cleaning and check of hearing aids purchased through this program
- Significant savings on Comprehensive Audiometry Exams (varies by location)
24-Hour Nurse Helpline
- Get confidential non-directive medical information from a Registered Nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via this toll-free helpline
- These highly experienced RNs can answer your questions about diagnostic and surgical procedures, medical terminology, self care techniques for common symptoms, a diagnosed medical condition, prescription drugs and more
- Plus, you will have access to an audiotape library of over 700 health topics as well as an online medical information website
This is NOT insurance.